Fiber destash

Sunday, April 14, 2013
I'm in a de-acquisitionary mood (as we call it 'round here), and am going through my stuff to see what can go to new homes.  The knitting group and my friend R were very happy to take quite a lot of yarn off my hands, but none of them spin.  SO. I've posted a bunch of interesting and lovely batts, braids, and bumps of fiber from at least six different species (plant, mammal, and insect!) on my Ravelry "will trade or sell" page - please feel free to go there, see if you like something, and send me a private message via Ravelry.  All payments via PayPal, and remember that we do have a dog.

Here's a photo of everything laid out on the dining room table:






I'll likely be adding spindles and books sometime in the next few days too - stay posted!

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.