Thank you!

Thursday, November 24, 2011
I have much to be thankful for, including a (generally) healthy and happy family, warm home, stable jobs for myself and my spouse, good friends and family who are close, and time, space, and funds enough to pursue my second career and hobbies.  A few years ago I discovered a love of technical editing for knitting patterns, and since then have built a small but thriving freelance business working for a number of independent knitting pattern designers.  I wanted to give a shoutout to some of these clients who have stuck with me over time - it is immensely gratifying to see them grow as designers (and, many of them, as moms and business owners!). 

I tried to give you a short list of my favorites, but I just can't do that - both because it's not a SHORT list, and because I kept looking at my clients list and couldn't figure out who not to include!  Instead, take a look at the list of Published Patterns from Clients on my website - this is an amazing collection of wildly creative and very tolerant of criticism women who deserve your attention!

Thank you, all of you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.