Craft Culture Podcast Interview

Friday, March 12, 2010
My PhatFiber friend Dani of DaniDo Crafty and Goddess Tea just "interviewed" (though it was more like a fun, rambly conversation) me for her Craft Culture Podcast ep of the week.  The link is here, and you'll see from the program notes that we talked about all kinds of stuff related to designing knitwear.

In addition to Dani's links, I want to give a shoutout to Jessie of the Phat Fiber Sampler Box, because that community really hooked me up with designing for handspun and hand-dyed yarns (particularly small quantities of the same), and to the YarnTechs Yahoo! group, which is where I found my two fabulous tech editors Tracey and Amanda.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.