Happy Anniversary, my Love!

Friday, February 19, 2010
Today is my 10th wedding anniversary.  It's somewhat shocking to consider that I've been married to the DH for so long - most of it pretty smooth and good.  We've changed a lot, but luckily have changed in parallel.  I wanted to brag about how much I've knit for him over the years, but it's actually a pretty paltry list: two hats, two scarves, a set of fingerless mitts, and the worst Christmas stocking ever.  He really wants a sweater.  Perhaps this is the year to do it!

To celebrate this milestone he "gave" me a day dedication on our local NPR station, WUNC.  I'm "giving" him a night at the Carolina Ballet's Cinderella Ball (a charity event).  One of the things I really love about this man is his willingness to go along with my quixotic attempt to lessen our material footprint and do good in the world.

Thank you, my muffin love, and here's to many more milestones to come!

2 comments:

  • EJ

    Very happy anniversary and welcome back to the land of the bloggers. Enjoy your gift to DH!

  • Alison

    No way, not 10 years! Wowzers! Happy anniversary KT&J! Hugs from the west coast to all of you :D

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.