October Phat Fiber Box!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My Phat Fiber box came today!  Oh joy oh wonder!  The theme this month was Masquerade Ball, and though I had some issues coming up with a headband pattern (though I did - the Waltz Headband), I'm really impressed with all of the ideas from my fellow Phatties.  In lieu of trying to photograph and then write out my box contents, I decided to make a little video on my Flip camera. This is an experiment - it's the very first time I ever did a video - so please forgive my apparent inability to stay in frame and the slight fuzziness of some shots.


1 comments:

  • Danielle

    I loved the sparkle talk to! Cracked me up!

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.