Why else is this Inconceivable!?
- It’s perfect for a pleasure cruise at night through eel (or shark) infested waters (or for curling up with a good book or movie)…
- It looks good on both sides, which is inconceivable! in a wrap…
- The wrap can be worn at least six different ways, depending on how you choose to lace it with ribbon through the border…
- It is inspired by the embroidered pattern of Vizzini’s coat…
- The original yarn is a golden green, also inspired by Vizzini’s coat…
- TPB is my all time favorite movie, and I’ve been dreaming for years of designing a wrap fit for Buttercup…
- And finally, you’ll keep using this wrap, even if it doesn’t mean what everyone else thinks it should mean!
add to cart show cart
Size: 20in by 64in (50cm by 160cm)
Gauge: 27 stitches and 42 rows to 4in (10cm) in stockinette stitch
Approx. 900yds(822m) laceweight yarn
US4 (3.5mm) needles
3 stitch markers
Optional: Lifelines and stitch markers for lace knitting
Inconceivable! was designed as a Phat Fiber Knit-along in Ravelry for the summer of 2009. Thanks to all the “Phatties” who participated in the development of the pattern and/or in the KAL itself!
The original sample is knit in Xsive Softness Yarn (fingering weight baby alpaca/silk/cashmere blend) in the Inconceivable! Colorway from eXtremeSpinning. Thank you CJ!
Many thanks to pattern testers Carol (CarolSch), Dawn (DawningDreams), Evelyn (NanaRector), Jenessa (TheNoviceKnitter), and Sarah (AlaskanSass).