New Ravelry Group for Katherine Vaughan Designs

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I now have a Ravelry group for Katherine Vaughan Designs - I'll be moderating discussions of patterns (including helping with questions people have) as well as showing off some of my design and testing process there. If you're a Rav member I'd love to have you join the group! Feel free to grab the button (please download it to your own machine and then upload it, rather than linking to the image here) if you'd like to have it on your blog.


I'm also toying with the idea of sending a survey to everyone who has purchased one of my patterns via Ravelry in the last year. The idea would be to see whether people have made the project that the pattern was purchased for, whether they liked the pattern, whether they would buy another pattern from me, and what kinds of patterns they look for. I might offer some sort of raffle incentive, too. Any thoughts?

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.