New Ravelry Store!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The great codemonkey Casey graciously made me a beta tester of the new Ravelry store! Here's mine: Katherine Vaughan Designs. I'm so excited I could spit. :) Go visit!

Or, you could go straight to the purchasing pages for the following: (and actually, if one of my regular readers would test these buttons - don't actually pay for anything (unless you actually want it) - it would be helpful. I am a tester, after all, I should have these tested. And apparently I can't email money to myself!)


Hugs & Kisses Purse:


Patchwork Tote:


Pinnacles Scarf:



Turtle Tracks Washcloth:


Wavy Days Clutch:


Patterns purchased through Ravelry have several great things going for them:
1: Immediate download upon PayPal purchase going through (that is, I don't have to email you the pattern!)
2: If you're a Raveler, the PDF will be logged in your library, and you can look up projects and comments made on the pattern.
3: Ravelry gets a small amount of the purchase price!

3 comments:

  • Maureen

    Awesome job! I love all the designs! Congrats on having them up for sale on Ravelry! Keep designing!

  • Gnat

    That is so cool!! I checked out the site and that's awesome.

    I put a ad on your page!! I'm trying to spend the money I've made from my ads and promote my new podcast. :) Hope you don't mind.

  • KT

    Thanks for the kudos!

    I love the BarkNKnit ad - it's actually relevant to the page. I hope you get lots of traffic from here.

    KT

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.