Thank you Jerry!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
I've suddenly realized with horror that I never posted my thankyou to Jerry (my SP) for his last package - it arrived on the 26th and was a fun way to extend Christmas just a little bit. Plus, since no one gave me yarn for Christmas (I mean, really!), it made the season feel a bit more normal. Jerry sent me an autographed copy of Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair (which I devoured over the weekend) a copy of New Pathways for Sock Knitters (which even my anti-socks mother thought looked "extremely cool") two skeins of Cascade Fixation Effects yarn (in purple, natch, as that is one thing he and I have very much in common), and a set of stitch markers (the rings are rubber and the drops are letters - very useful for the sock knitting instructions, but also handy for bus-knitting. They stick out from the needles less and are easier on the hands).

Thank you thank you thank you Jerry! May all your holidays involve clear skies and fabulous sunsets on the beach!

1 comments:

  • Jerry

    Glad you liked the 2nd package. The stitch markers are similar to the ones described in the Pathways sock book.

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.