Still no knitting...

Saturday, January 12, 2008
But I did have a pretty good day anyway. Even though I've caught the Preschool Crud, I got to sing in the grand ceremony today - so much fun! Yay! And got to hang out with a bunch of friends who don't get together all that often (largely because S, who is the "glue," is in grad school in a different state. She was back for the shindig today.). Fun was had by all.

My hands still hurt, which is starting to concern me. Since I have some actual deadlines (namely, the Pratchgan squares, which need to be finished by the end of the week), I may just have to struggle through the pain for a few small projects.

I love the way sacramental incense makes my hair smell. So many choristers complain about it - the smoke makes their throats hurt, etc etc - but somehow it doesn't bother me. The smell and the haze do their job with me, I guess, of adding a level of mystery to the whole proceedings at hand. Mmm. Not that I have ANY inclination to burn the stuff at home! And, shock of shocks, we managed to get through a major service without a fire-related incident. So proud. ;)

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.