New Project Wonderful ad

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I've decided to branch out in my advertising on the blog - and have added a Project Wonderful ad space between the free pattern index link and the Blog Archive. If you are already a PW advertiser (or would like to be), please consider advertising here! According to Google Adsense, I'm getting around 2K page impressions a day, with about 3-8 clicks on their ads (which, if I may say, are neither all that exciting/targeted nor in great locations on the page).

Advertising on this page basically goes to support yarn and time in making/writing up my free patterns - so it really does matter to me that you come to the site to get the patterns! And wander around! ;)

2 comments:

  • Gnat

    I just started using Project Wonderful too. I need to increase my yarn budget. :) I'm also thinking of doing payperpost as well. I haven't used Google Ad sense but how have you liked it?? IS it making you any money?? Just curious. :)

    Thanks.g

  • ponyknit

    That's neat!
    You'll have to keep us posted as to how it works!

    You've been tagged ;) Check back to today's post on my blog

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.