Gift Goals

Friday, October 19, 2007
So this is going to be a bit tricksy, as a large part of the readership of my dear blog are people who will be getting gifts from me, but I feel the need to log the gifts I need to make as well as progress on them. Maybe this is a new social networking sport - guess the gift!
  1. Basic Mittens - BF
  2. Loopy Hat - BFJr.
  3. Baby Sweater - turned into a hat instead of a sweater - AF
  4. More Basic Mittens - LF
  5. Fingerless Mitts - Didn't knit for this person. Instead, Scarf - TB
  6. Hat - Didn't knit for this person. Instead, Scarf - LW
  7. Scarf - DW(V)
  8. Another hat (with matching scarf) - BV
  9. And another hat - LV
  10. Placemats (?) - Didn't knit for this person. Instead, 2 washcloths - HF
  11. Felted bowl(s) - J&EV
  12. Sweater - On hold until after the holidays.
  13. 20 Preemie hats (14 done by me - 7 done by others!) - EL
  14. Yet another hat - ended up as still more Jayne Hattage - RL
  15. Jayne Hat - RL2
  16. Another Jayne Hat - JV
  17. Mittens - MV
  18. Another Hat - ST
  19. Yet more Mittens - BH
  20. Stuffie (sheep?) - ended up as a washcloth - FL
  21. Washcloth - JF
Holy crap. That's a lot of knitting. Plus I've got a baby blanket and my ISE5 scarf yet to do. I'm about 1/6th done (update: 1/2 done) with the blanket and 1/4th done with the scarf.

1 comments:

  • km

    I just knit the mittens in Weekend Knitting. Well, I knit the first one...and finished it in a few hours. And this was my first mitten. They're in a bulky wool then slightly fulled. Sooo quick. There's a fingerless mitt pattern in there too...but I haven't tried it yet. Just garter stitch with some short row shaping...it's more of a calculator...knit with whatever weight yarn you have. Good luck with the list.

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.