Twisted Ribbon Bag is the Pattern of the Day!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I just gotta love the Daily Knitter - most days they are the number 2 or 3 most popular referrer for my blog (the #1 being Knitting Pattern Central) - and then every once in a while my stats spike because they've posted me as the pattern of the day.

Today, it's the Twisted Ribbon Bag. I have to admit, I think this one does deserve to be highlighted - it was fun to make because the stitch pattern was easy but not mind-numbing, and turned out so pretty that I almost didn't give it away in the swap for which it was designed!

This reminds me, I have a bunch more patterns that need posting. Maybe I'll manage to get that done this week...

In other news, my eBay auction didn't sell. :( I'm thinking of donating the yarn to my church for use in Sunday School... want to get rid of it any way I can!

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.