New swaps starting up...

Sunday, August 26, 2007
I really enjoy this whole swapping thing... I'm doing it both via independent swaps on blogs and in Swap-Bot. The latest Swap-Bot swap is the "Handmade Fall/Winter Hats" that I'm coordinating - signups end Sept. 7th and the mailby date is October 19. Note that if you sign up you have to have a fully filled out profile IN SWAP-BOT.

I so enjoyed the summer dishcloth exchange that I've decided to join the "Fall into Autumn" exchange as well. Signups open on September 1st and close September 8th!

3 comments:

  • Hope the rains haven't been too bad. Are you de-stashing because you are expecting SP yarn? Just kidding.... I think you may need to step up your efforts a little bit. :)
    Your SP

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.