ITE4 Tote arrived!

Thursday, August 02, 2007
My tote for the International Tote Exchange 4 came today! I am so excited about it - go read the post at the ITE4 blog for full details (presence is being requested at Bed Time). Here's a photo of the swag:

I got the sweetest email from my partner on Monday apologizing for it being so late - but I don't mind at all. It came at a perfect time for me, and I love it. Yay!

Also got an email today saying that I'm all signed up for Secret Pal 11 (thanks Cass for posting about signups, I'd never have known about it otherwise). Yay!

And a third, for good measure: Yay!

2 comments:

  • Ooh that's a nice bag - I likes! Hopefully you'll enjoy your Dishcloth package when it arrives too! After seeing what you made Cass, I feel there's much to live up to!

  • KT

    You know the funny thing? I love making dishcloths - but I have almost none myself - mostly small ones that are made from the leavings of yarn from other projects. It would be SO NICE to have a cloth made just for me - and that's what you're doing! :) KT

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.