Dishcloth Swap: Thank You Anne!

Thursday, August 16, 2007
Today I came home to a fabulous bag o' spoiling from my Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Pal, Anne. Looky, looky!

In addition to TWO dishcloths (one is in Harvard Crimson, even), Anne sent me a bunch of beach themed goodies, including a magnet and erasers that the DH has claimed, notepaper - and I was just thinking on the way home that I need summery notecards - tissues (key!), and a notebook. The Love to Knit Dishcloths is a bunch of patterns for cloths with hearts - so cute! That's a vanilla scented "paper sachet" which made everything in the package smell lovely. And, to top it all off, 4 skeins of cotton - two of Sugar N Cream, and two of Blue Sky (so soft!).

But let me describe the cloths. The yellow one is in a basketweave pattern that is great for this - it looks different but equally cute on both sides. The crimson one is a pattern that I've seen before but have never been patient enough to try. It's a seed stitch lozenge with parallelograms of stockinette and reverse stockinette. The cool thing? It's the same on both sides! Perfect!

Thank you so much, Anne, I love this package!

1 comments:

  • Cass

    GREAT package!!! Love the dishcloths. Glad you got spoiled as well as I did. (wink)

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.