Sadz Resama Bega is Up!

Monday, July 09, 2007
ETA: Unfortunately Black Purl Magazine has gone under... Sadz Resama Bega is now available for purchase. See post here for details.

Woo hoo! My second published pattern, Sadz Resama Bega (Sari Silk Bag) is now available at Black Purl Magazine. I'm so excited - I've been sitting on my hands about this pattern since sending it in at the end of May. It's a fun knit, a little different, and works with most yarns (but is coolest using sari silk).

Also in the summer issue of BPM are two children's tank tops and a headband that I may have to knit for my SIL - it's got bunnies on - as well as some interesting articles. I think it's neat that there's one article about combining scrapbooking with knitting and a second one about how to get your knitting projects online. Go. Read. :)

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.