MagKnits Pattern Coming...

Saturday, April 07, 2007
Last week I sent off my first ever submission for publication! I have to keep it a secret of course, what the pattern is for, but it is slated to run in the May issue of MagKnits. I'm a little concerned that the April issue hasn't been posted yet, as it's a week into the month, but I also feel a tad guilty, as my pattern was supposed to go into the April issue and because I was slow I missed the deadline.

Hints about the pattern? It's not socks. It's not clothing at all. And it's not made using yarn. :)

In other news, I'm still plugging away with the Knit from your Stash projects... mostly they are scarves etc. using novelty yarns. I'll pile up the various things and take a photo later. I haven't been blogging b/c life is too hectic to remember to write stuff down!

1 comments:

  • Marilise

    Hi there
    I just saw your pattern in the May MagKnits. THANK YOU! I have been trying to invent exactly such a pattern to use with non-yarn for a while. Experimenting just hasn't been working for me! I have lots of non-yarn all wound into balls waiting for me to start this perfect bag. Thank you so much.
    Happy Knitting

  • Copyright Notice

    All content in this blog, including patterns and photos, is the intellectual property of Katherine Vaughan. All rights under US Copyright Law are reserved. Teachers, please direct your students to download/print out their own copies of patterns used in class. You are, of course, welcome to use items knit from any pattern for charity or sale, with the statement "design by Katherine Vaughan" appreciated.